Psych-K balances help reprogram the subconscious mind to
support the goals you choose with your conscious mind. If you wish to be successful, but your subconscious mind is programmed with negative, conflicting beliefs your body will respond in ways that lead to sabotaging your success.
Many people are surprised to find that they have a range of unhelpful beliefs and blocks to wealth and happiness. Leave these behind with Psych-K and program in positive beliefs such as ‘I love and accept myself‘, ‘I am deserving of health and happiness‘, I deserve to live’, I am a good person’, ‘I am safe interacting with others’, ‘It is good to be successful’, ‘My friends will be happy for me when I am successful’, etc.
Advanced Psych-K balances help to clear out trauma, balance relationships and health.
Here is a video from Rob Williams, founder of Psych-K explaining how it works.
What is Psych-K (7:16 mins).
Rewrite subconscious beliefs quickly (9:26 mins video)
Want to have a session?
Psych-K balances can be done in person or over the phone / skype.
- Example belief balances
- Explanation of the Psych-K balances
Want to learn more?
Here are some links to other information on Psych-K and how it works
- More Psych-K videos (Rob Williams)
- Videos explaining how our beliefs affect our life (Wayne Dyer & Bruce Lipton)
- Article – Bruce Lipton, 2012, The Honeymoon Effect, ODE May-June 2012, p36-40
- Article – Rob Williams, 2012, The mind is the doctor, The Optimist.com, Sept/Oct 2012, p35-37
- Article – Rob Williams, Chapter 7: Putting it all together, In: Psych-K the missing peace in your life, p66-83
- Article – Jeffrey Fannin & Rob Williams, 2012, Leading edge neuroscience reveals significant correlations between beliefs, the whole brain state, and psychotherapy, CAPA Quarterly, August 2012, p14-32