Life insights – messages of love and hope helping individuals to understand conditioning and its impacts on their lives and how to release it. Through understanding why you behave a certain way, it becomes easier to forgive yourself and those involved and gives you the keys of what needs to occur for change and freedom to happen. From my heart to yours, Jodi-Anne
Understanding family dynamics, intergenerational trauma, and healing through Family Constellations
- Why is mental illness increasing?
- Why are families so disconnected?
- Why do we inherit family trauma?
- What is the family soul?
- What is an entanglement?
- What is Family Constellations?
- How does Family Constellations work?
- Do we need to forgive?
- Why is divorce so common?
- What constitutes a healthy relationship?
- Why is it hard to love others fully?
- What is the healthiest response to loss of a loved one?
- How to recognise when a relationship no longer serves you?
- What to do when those you love are in pain?
Understanding emotions & emotional release
- What to do when you feel broken?
- How to free yourself from fear?
- How to move through depression and find peace?
- How to stop being over controlling?
- How to release rage safely?
- How to overcome disappointment with your life?
- Why do we isolate ourselves?
- Why is joy so fleeting?
- Why do we fear rejection so much?
- How to let go of disappointment and expect the best?
- How to know what you really want?
- Why do we stay small?
- Why do we worry so much?
- Why are we so impatient with our lives?
- How to be free of the past and enjoy life?
- Why do we fight against what is?
- Why do we have to go through so much pain?
- Why is it useful to spend time in nature?
- What is the role of the inner child?
- How to love your wounded child back to love and innocence
- How to overcome the tendency to isolate?
- How to forgive those who hurt you?
- How to accept the choices of others?
- How to love yourself fully?
- How to forgive yourself?
- How to acept the now and not focus on past or future as the source of happiness?
- How to let what needs to happen, happen
- How to be grateful?
- How to know when to rest and when to push?
- How to relax and enjoy life?
Healing after specific situations
Healing from child abuse (for more resources on this topic click here)
- Why does child abuse occur?
- How do we heal from child abuse?
- How to heal after childhood sexual abuse? (part one)
- Healing from childhood sexual abuse (part two)
- Healing from childhood sexual abuse (part three)
- Why is the urge to fix others so strong?
- How to stop expecting the worst to occur?
- How to heal from emotional abuse?
- How to stop making yourself wrong?
Becoming your true self: wholeness, joyousness and vitality
- What does it mean to be free from the past?
- How to let yourself be your whole self?
- How to accept life?
- How to enjoy life?
- How to let life be easy?
- How to let life be fun?
- How to live life as if love is all that existed?
- What does it meant to celebrate life? How do we celebrate life?
- How to accept divine timing and your growth rate?
- How to shine your light brightly?
- What are the most common parenting mistakes to avoid?
- What are the most beneficial parenting actions?
- What is the best response to a disobedient child?
- What are the most beneficial actions during pregnancy?
- What is sustainability?
- What to do when feeling blue about the state of the Earth?
- Why is humanity so materialistic?
- What is the most effective way to obtain behaviour change for sustainability?
- Why do accidents happen?
- What is conscious evolution?
- What is the purpose of life?
- What is our purpose?
- What is God / Source Energy?
- What is the pull to evolve?
- Where does Jesus fit into all of this?
- How to find freedom from the past?
- What is the point of life?
- What is impatience?
- Celebrating life – how to do it?
- Does evil exist?
- What is the healthiest attitude towards money?
- How to get out of your own way?
- What is God-realisation?
* NOTE: If a link isn’t active yet it means that post has not yet been published and is coming soon. The date it is scheduled to be published is shown.